November 1st- November 13th
South Luangwa National Park | Livingstone
November 1 | DEPART US
November 2 | Arrive Lusaka
- Stay one night Latitude15 Lusaka
November 3 - 4 | South Luangwa Park | Time + Tide LUWI
- Arrive via Private Charter
- Spend 2 Nights at LUWI
- Night 2 <Sleepout under the Stars>
- Nov 5 Walk to Nsolo | 3.5 hours | luggage taken to camp via safari vehicle
November 5 | South Luangwa Park | Time + Tide NSOLO
- Spend 1 Night at Nsolo
- Nov 6 Walk to Kakuli | 4.5 hours | luggage taken to camp via safari vehicle
November 6 | South Luangwa Park | Time + Tide Kakuli
- Spend 1 Night at Kakuli
- Nov 7 Private Charter to Chongwe Camp
November 7-8 | South Luanga | Time + Tide Chongwe
- Spend 2 Nights at Chongwe Camp
- Nov 9 take Private Charter to Livingstone, Zambia
November 9 - 11 | Livingstone, Zambia | The Royal Livingstone
- Spend 3 Nights at The Royal Livingstone
- Visit a 7 Natural Wonders of the World | UNESCO World Heritage Site Victoria Falls.
- Visit the organization that is changing lives, brick by brick, Okodwela.
- Sunset Cruise on the Zambezi River
November 12 | Return to U.S.
- Private Charter Flight Livingstone to Lusaka
- International Flight home to U.S.
November 13 | HOME
ALL- INCLUSIVE COSTS: based on double occupancy (sharing a room)